Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Unusually GOOD mood....

I'm not saying that I'm usually in a crabby mood...but for some reason today I'm in the BEST mood.

Maybe it's the cooler less humid weather. I'm super ready for fall!! I won a bet with Cory on Sunday after church (he bet I couldn't guess who sang some strange song he was singing....and I got it RIGHT...it was Outkast!) The bet was that if I guessed who sang the song in 4 guesses he'd give me $$ toward Fall decorations for the house. These fall decorations were part of the bet because I saw some at TJMaxx and Ross on Friday night and fell in love with them! So needless to say...our house is now decorated for FALL!!! I love fall...(not so much winter)...but I love the cool weather, the beautiful leaves and football season!

It could be the pumpkin spice coffee Cory brewed for me this morning. We bought it at Fresh Market on Saturday after spending a little time at the gun range (for those of you who know me, I'm sure that mental picture is making you laugh right now!...yes I can now safely operate a 9mm and a 40!...look out!!!) Back to the coffee....pumpkin spice coffee+french vanilla creamer and splenda=so good!!!

Another potential reason for the good mood today is that I'm getting my hair done (colored/trimmed) this evening by my cousin Emily who ownes Roxy Salon and Spa in downtown Monroe (my hometown). If you live nearby and need a great stylist or spa services...this is the place to go! I love getting pampered. And my hair is going to look a thousand times better tonight!!! Also, going back home to Monroe always puts me in a good mood. I love my hometown and a chance to see my mom and dad.

Maybe it's because I like my outfit today. Sounds crazy huh? Do you ever have those days where you feel blah because you aren't 100% impressed with your wardrobe decision for the day? I do that! Yesterday was a phi mu t-shirt and ball cap day...yuck. Today brought with it more motivation and therefore a better outfit! Today's ensenble consist of a cool necklace that Rachel made for me and fun pink shoes that I absolutely LOVE (thank you Pay-Less BOGO)! Oh...HA...don't you worry...I'm not just wearing a necklace and shoes!!! I also went with a pair of jeans and black shirt and cardigan (because fall is cardigan season right?)

I have another reason for the good mood...but that's another topic for another day. And don't worry I'm NOT pregnant....like so many of my other friends! Babies babies everywhere...no worries...NOT me...at least not for a few years, God willing. Though I am super excited about Mr. Walker Zakeri's birth. He belongs to my best friend Meesh!!
He's precious...

Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

  1. I came over here looking for 9 things about you!:) But, I am glad because I had not seen this post yet! Thanks for the shot out life partna'! See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!!! i meant to leave a comment but forgot...so now i am remembering! i am so happy for you - love this post and love you! hope your doing great and miss you so very much! i think i will eat a PB m&m in honor of you today - ok maybe i'll eat the whole bag!

    ReplyDelete