Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Job Hunt, etc.

I applied for a job today (cringing aren't you?) Yes the job market is tough right now but never fret, this job sounds so fun! It involves work with Social Media and blogging. Yes, I admit, I haven't been the BEST blogger. I don't blog nearly enough for all four of my readers. Though my time in front of a computer has become very limited since being unemployed. (I have a good excuse.) Being unemployed hasn't been my idea of fun and this particular job sounds GREAT!!! Please cross your fingers for me!

On another note, the peacock Christmas tree has been a hit. The Blackmon's are having a peacock Christmas this year for sure! This month has gone by entirely too fast and I look forward to a less hectic 2010!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

  1. you go girl! I'll be praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and I think this would be such a fun job, hope it works out for you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading this too late! LOL You already have the job! Oh well!

    ReplyDelete