Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Tiny update

Well...I'm employed. I get paid to blog, tweet and facebook all day! Its pretty cool, but boy am I busy! Where did January go?

Here's a little video from a cool website called thefuntheory.com (an initiative by Volkswagen). Here's what they say, "This site is dedicated to the thought that something as simple as fun is the easiest way to change people’s behavior for the better. Be it for yourself, for the environment, or for something entirely different, the only thing that matters is that it’s change for the better."

The piano staircase is my favorite Check it out

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Brooke!! Where did you find a job where you "blog, tweet and facebook all day"??

    Sounds too good to be true!!
    I love the fun theory website and will check out more of it later; the piano stairs was cool and I liked the recycling bin too!

    Later
    Janice

    ReplyDelete