Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

O Christmas Card, O Christmas Card!


(to the tune of O Christmas Tree…work with me here)

O Christmas Card, O Christmas Card…

Which design will we order?

There are so many cute cards this year

Choosing one is impossible

O Christmas Card, O Christmas Card…

Which design will we order?

I know this is absurd, but I put lots of thought into the holiday cards we send out each year. Sure, we usually only send them to family and the husband’s clients, but it’s kind of a big deal to me!

This year we’re taking the same route as last year and sending out Christmas photo cards again! The photo cards seemed to be a big hit with the relatives since we never had any edited wedding photos printed for them.

We’ll be ordering our cards online from Shutterfly, which is a simple process. No going in a store, ordering, waiting a few days and going back to the store to pick them up. I’ll be ordering them from the comfort of my home…then walking to my mailbox to retrieve them in about a week!

I’ve narrowed my search for Christmas Cards down to these 3 designs… (feel free to comment and tell me which one is your favorite)

Decisions decisions....



No comments:

Post a Comment