Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Adventures of Mick Blackmon

Saturday was simply too beautiful to stay indoors. So after a early morning trip to the gym, Cory and I jumped on the opportunity to spend most of the day out and about....and on the back deck with the pups! We decided that Mick would probably love to visit PetSmart after his bath. And seeing as how it's nearly impossible to bathe a Great Dane indoors...Cory HAD to take advantage of the warm temps and bath this horse in the back yard.

So after Mr. Mick was squeaky clean...off we went to PetSmart...Mick and his favorite two humans!

Come on dog-mom...we're ready!


Look how nice it is outside!

This was a great idea guys!

Woohooo....new dog bed!

Check out the new bed...think it's big enough?

No longer in need of human attention...happy as a can be on his new 'orthopedic foam' bed with a dog treat! Most humans don't have orthopedic foam lucky dog!!!

We're home! Can I get out now?

He even decided to share his new bed with this rat!


What a tough life these two boneheads have!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love Mick! He's a gorgeous dog. How many dogs do you have Brooke? I thought you had a small one, smaller than the "rat" one sharing Mick's bed. Is that a new puppy too with a shaved behind?
    I have 3 furbabies; 2 dachshunds and white shepherd so you can see that reading about your dogs sure perks my interest!!
    Take Care and tell your parents I said HI!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little black dog, Chloe, lives with my parents along with my sister's dog Crouton. My parent's call them their 'grand-dogs' Chloe is my dad's best friend now!

    Cory and I have Mick the great dane and Daisy Mae the pekingese. Cory had them both before I came into the picture. Mick thinks he's a lap dog and Daisy thinks she's a great dane!!!!

    ReplyDelete