Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Happy Anniversary to my sweet parents!


Thank you, Mom and Dad, for not only telling Kris and I how to love, but for showing us. For being a living, breathing example of true love.

Though their world was turned up upside down in 2008, their unrelenting love for one another is now stronger. than. ever! They've shown us how to stick it out through hard times and how to rejoice and make the most of the very best times. They've taught us what it means to be each others best friends and the one that you share your life with, even on the toughest of days, when you think you've given all you can give...they give a little more!
Since I was a little girl I've known that my parents wanted the absolute best for me and my sister. As I've matured as an adult, I find that I have the same desire for my parents. When Mom and I talk, I remind her that she and Dad deserve nothing but the very best. My desire is for them to have the purest love, the closest family, the truest friendships, and the strongest faith.

Here's to many more years of happily ever after!
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet tribute to your parents Brooke! That's wonderful to read and to realize that you know what loving parents you have!!
    Love the pictures of them!!
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, that was really sweet... you know your mom had to share & I'm glad she did. I'm going to have my new boyfriend (that's right - new boyfriend) read it because it may help our relationship. Sweet!!!! (Tammy)

    ReplyDelete