Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Neglect...Plain and Simple!

Hi!  My name is Brooke and I used to blog here. Then I got a awesome job at this really cool company.  Oh...and spring arrived...and next came summer ....the hubs and I have been busy bees!  So to sum it - up I've neglected my blog!


I promise I haven't been hiding...I've been doing this.....


Vacationing (celebrating our 2nd Anniversary!)...




Rafting the Chattooga River....

going....
going....
GONE!  That's me with the Ronald McDonald red shoe!  

Saving lives...kitten lives!  This is Willy Whitesox....he was found in the shrubs at the entrance of my office when he was just a few weeks old.  I called the hubs to see if I could bring him home and after asking if I was serious he said 'Yes...as long as I'm only responsible for playing with him.  You have to do the rest Brooke!'  And so I agreed.... (I'm such a sucker!)

Spending time in the sun....

So that almost gets us up to speed.  Hope you're having a great summer! 

Praise the Lord the weekend is near!  My weekend, though, will NOT consist of bringing home stray cats, wearing awful red clown shoes, class 5 rapids, but I might just be spending some more time in the sun!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful picture! You are looking so pretty in your sunglasses. I like it. Thanks for sharing your moment.

    ReplyDelete