Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Do-It-Yourselfers party of 2

Cory and I took on the Do-It-Yourself project of painting the table and chairs that were recently moved into our breakfast area. You'll see below the brownish color they were before. Not my fav by any means...so I decided black would look great. Cory made the deal with me that if I taped up the seats of the chairs and the rim of the table he'd paint them. And so...this is how it all went down...

Nope...its not snowing in our garage...that's primer floating all over the place...
notice the GREAT tapping job of the seat!!!

Quite the expert spray painter...
drying...
Taaadaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
A sign he might have inhaled too much spray paint!!! Sorry lungs!
That's going to take some scrubbing...

2 comments:

  1. that looks great! you guys are just expert home-owners! i have some work at my house that needs to be done if you get bored:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! Looks great :) Hope you guys are doing well. Love and miss you bunches!

    ReplyDelete