Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

This should make it more interesting


Wow...what a fun weekend we had. It went by way too fast...as usual. But that's probably because we were super busy. Our weekend started Friday evening at the Gwinnett Braves game.

Cory likes to wake me up SUPER earlier on the weekends (earlier than I actually wake up during the week). Maybe one day I can talk him into 'sleeping in'. This is how it usually goes: Cory wakes me up...I ask him what time it is in somewhat of a mumble (I'm NOT a morning person and don't speak in complete sentences until I have my first cup of coffee)...so for the past two weekends he's added roughly 1 hour onto the actual time when he answers me...HA...well I've learned not to believe him...look at my phone and what do you know...its 6:50am....not 7:45am like he just told me!!! What a sucker! So we wake up and head towards Monroe bright and early Saturday morning to do some pressure washing at my parents house. I know...how fun!!...right!?!? But it needed to be done and we love to help my parents out whenever we can. I love getting to visit with my parents and playing with Chloe and Crouton. Since dad has been home from the hospital...he and my sweet Chloe have become BFF. This is where she hangs out most all day every day...Dad's lapDad's doing so great! I never imagined that I'd get to hang out with him by the pool this summer when I was sitting in his hospital room in October and November. God is sooooo good!!!
Oh...and Crouton watched Cory pressure wash...this pic cracks me up!

Saturday afternoon we headed over to the Carnes residence for my cousin Grace's first birthday party! Yes...I've come to the point in my life where I no longer celebrate my friends birthdays...but I celebrate the birthday's of their childeren. I have to admit..it was lots of fun! I got to visit with some of my girlfriends that I graduated with (from the world famous Monroe Area High School.) Yes people...home of the purple hurricanes!...try not to be jealous. Picture it...purple graduation robes...we looked like a bunch of grapes marching across the stage!

Ok...now to some pics from the party...
Meet the Brithday Girl, Grace!!!


Stephanie, Emily, Nikki, and yours truly...
My girlfriends all wonderful mommies with the most beautiful little girls.

girltime in the jumpy thingy (what do you call those things??)
Birthday Girl and Mommy

Sunday morning we woke up bright and early agian to head to Carters Lake in N. Georgia. We spent the day with Cory's uncles. And as you know from my previous post...Uncle Richard let us borrow the jet ski...YAAAAY!!!! I forgot to take a camera with us on Sunday :(

Looks like that completes my first blog w/pics. Success!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Great update! I love the pics! You look beautiful as always. Hope all is well. Love and miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics! Thanks for sharing!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete